Great products are built by great teams. We have a good team and are looking at like-minded (read dedicated, committed, passionate and slightly fanatical) people to come on board and join us on this journey from good to great. We strongly believe that our people are our biggest asset and we are looking for people across functions to join the team.
If you think you have done some good work on anything related to content right from creation to delivery and want to build a world class organization, please write to us. We want to make a difference in the content domain and if you think you can add value Ingegno is the place to be…
The Sales Lead Generation executive is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the IGfL solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the BD team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the industry preferred but not mandatory
- 0-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Business Development: New business Development/Client Acquisition and managing revenue through other channels i.e. Partners, tenders etc. for region assigned.
Strategy -Sales & Marketing: Developing and implementing Sales strategies and Policies; SWOT analysis and recommend appropriate strategic decisions to management.
Participation and representation at events
Team Management: Identifying, leading, motivating, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team to ensure efficiency in achieving individual & team targets.
Account Management: Overseeing the delivery, discuss and resolve open issues, ensure timely delivery of services
Participate in status update calls on weekly/fortnightly basis, Understanding and managing customer expectations
Creating and presenting comprehensive responses to RFI/Proposals in coordination with the technical team
Participation in project pricing/bidding, scope & effort in coordination with the technical team
Creating specific presentations answering to specific need points
Other Major Responsibilities:
- Preparing industry centric Initial mailers & Case Studies
- Establishing Workflows
- Travelling extensively to meet existing clients and close new deals.
- Leading a team of Sales Managers & Executives in various geographies.
- Responsible for creating marketing channels through 3rd party alliances.
- Should have minimum 6-8 years of experience in sales
- Should have experience of selling Learning Solutions (eLearning, LMS etc.)
- Should be a people’s person with strong team building/ nurturing and mentoring capabilities
- Should be innovative and extremely motivated
About Ingegno and partnerships
Ingegno (pronounced In-Jey-Nyo) is an edtech organization focused on products and services for the K-20 domain. We provide a complete ecosystem of products and services that would encompass all of an educational institutions’ online learning needs for now and the future. We have an esteemed set of product partners including Edutone (SSO and Marketplace), Microsoft Education, D2L (Brightspace LMS), Plotagon (animated storytelling app), SchoolMessenger (Unified Communications for Institutions), Revisely (Assignment Tool), etc. We are headquartered in Chennai, India, with office in Singapore and the Middle East with an upcoming installation in the UK. Our expertise spans more than 150 people years and have a highly energetic and motivated go-getter team that manage our clients.
Ingegno is currently seeking highly skilled individuals to sell educational technology products to schools and institutions of higher education. The current opening is for multiple locations in India. The Sales position requires initiating daily personal on-campus sales meeting with Principals and/or appropriate staff of schools, colleges, polytechnic institutions and universities.
- Travel across assigned territories for customer acquisition.
- Candidate will contribute towards achieving Sales Target of the region implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
- Develop and execute selling techniques that enhance the ability to effectively promote edtech products.
- Candidate will be required to visit and arrange sales / demonstration activities in various institutions
- Increase sales and customer acquisition within the assigned territories.
- Tracking sales opportunities within a CRM
- Reporting on a periodic / timely basis
- Service customers within the assigned territory by both responding promptly to requests and by initiating customer service and customer training.
- Actively participate in professional conferences as well as sales meetings.
- Provide feedback on market trends, market reaction to our products as well as products of competitors.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a sales team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a self-starting environment
- A knowledge of and/or an interest in working in an edtech environment
- Proficiency with computers and basic applications software
- Ability to travel – more than 60%
- Direct edtech sales experience or publishing experience of 3 – 10 years preferred
- Experience in preparing proposals and presentations
- Experience in pre/post sales support
Educational Background Required
- College degree
Salary not a constraint for the right candidate
What we offer:
Free pick & drop, free lunch & dinner, access to gymnasium – Well, we don’t offer these today… but we will get there some day sooner than later… What you are assured of is as follows:
Friendly and supportive team members who believe in sharing & learning; at the end of the day, of what value is knowledge if it is not shared…
- Opportunities to work on cutting-edge (or should we say bleeding edge) technologies related to content
- Opportunity to work with some of the leading minds in the business
- Opportunity to work with global organizations
- Freedom to innovate, contribute and voice your opinions
- Exciting opportunities to learn and specialize on specific areas
- The right mix of rewards and recognition…